Seattle Commercial Law Guidance for Seattle Businesses
The ability of a small business to work with Commercial Law to grow and prosper is the foundation of the American economy. However, an entrepreneur must effectively manage legal requirements and prevent disputes, or quickly resolve them, in order to remain viable and profitable in a competitive marketplace.
The lawyers of The Ballard Law Group strive to create and maintain meaningful relationships with business owners, entrepreneurs, and the greater North Seattle business community. We are advocates for small businesses. Contact us online or by calling 206-782-2111 to arrange a free consultation with a business lawyer in Ballard, Washington.
Solving The Wide Range of Business Law Challenges
Together our attorneys have nearly 40 years of combined experience in the practice of law. As the primary transactional attorney of The Ballard Law Group, John Scott Hicks has both a J.D. and an M.B.A. He understands the challenges small businesses face and how to achieve practical solutions to those challenges.
Some issues in which we assist businesses include:
- Business transactions: We assist clients with completing business transactions by negotiating, drafting and reviewing contracts and leases.
- Business formation and entity selection: We help start-up companies with handling their legal responsibilities and making informed decisions, such as the selection of the proper entity through which to conduct day-to-day business.
- Dispute resolution: From contract disputes to commercial litigation, we work to effectively resolve problems for our clients through negotiating settlements and in representing clients in court.
- Collections: We take collection actions on behalf of our clients to help our clients recover the assets they are owed.
- Business and partnership dissolution: We represent clients in the dissolution of a partnership or other business.
Contact us online or by phone to schedule a free consultation and discuss how we can help you serve your company’s business law needs. Our office is located in the historic neighborhood of Ballard in Washington State.